The General Conference of the New Church is a registered charity (number: 253206).
If you wish to make a financial contribution to the work of Conference then you could send the donation directly to the following account:
Sort Code: 161818
Account Number: 10157377
Account Name: The General Conference of the New Church
Bank: Royal Bank of Scotland
Don’t forget that the General Conference is a registered charity and so, if you are a UK taxpayer, you could make the donation more effective by using Gift Aid to allow the recovery of tax. Please click here to access the information on how to claim gift aid on donations received as well as the top up payment of small donations.
If after reading the information you still have questions please contact:
Sally Field – Company Accountant
Tel: 01827 712370
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.co.uk. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organisation of your choice.
The General Conference of the New Church can be chosen as the benefitting charity. There is absolutely no cost to you and no cost to us.
To sign up for Amazon Smile:
1. Go to smile.amazon.co.uk and login with your Amazon account.
2. Search for ‘general conference’ in the search box:
3. In the list of results, select ‘The General Conference Of The New Church’:
4. Complete the process by ticking the checkbox and pressing the ‘Start Shopping’ button.
5. Make a bookmark to smile.amazon.co.uk and use that web site instead of the regular Amazon site. All eligible purchases will automatically generate a donation for us!